Free shipping in canada with an order of 25$ before taxes. Enter the following code at checkout : SPRING-2019
Nobody really wants to read all of this; however, did you know that by accessing our website or our services and using them you agree to be bound by all of these terms? So take a moment to carefully read the following.
OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS OF USE
L'ANGÉLAINE is the owner and operator of this website. All of the content, data, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information (collectively known as, the "content") shown on this website are the property of L'ANGÉLAINE, members of its group and (or) third-party licensors. Content is protected under Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as provided for herein, you cannot alter, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display on screen, implement, transfer or sell content, or create derivative works using them, without express, prior written consent from L'ANGÉLAINE. You can download, print and copy the content for your own personal information purposes, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other notices of proprietary rights (exclusive rights) it holds, and that you cite its URL. The reproduction of content, in full or in part, in multiple copies, for resale or distribution purposes, is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from L'ANGÉLAINE. If you would like to obtain written authorization to reproduce content, please contact us at email@example.com.
Except where otherwise indicated, our website is for personal use only, not for commercial purposes. It is intended for your information and entertainment only.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Although L'ANGÉLAINE takes all appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy of the information given on this website, it does not guarantee that the information or items contained herein are up-to-date, accurate, free of error or complete. L'ANGÉLAINE assumes no liability for any errors or omissions that may be contained in the content of this website, including information on the descriptions of products, their prices and their availability. L'ANGÉLAINE reserves the right to amend, change or update the information displayed on this site at any time without prior notice. The only recourse available to you with regard to a purchase made through our website is to return it to obtain a full or partial refund as stated in the return policy.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
To enter certain parts of the website, you may be required to fill in an online registration form.
In exchange for your use of this website and the services it provides, you agree to provide truthful, current, complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form as indicated to you by the website. You also agree to maintain this information updated as soon as a change is made.
As part of the registration process, we may ask you to provide a user name and a password. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of this password and user name, and assume responsibility for all activity taking place on this website involving your password or user name. You agree to notify L'ANGÉLAINE immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any breach of security.
You may have the opportunity to upload, publish, post on screen or otherwise post information, ideas or opinions to the website through product reviews, responses and comments posted on the website or by sending other content to be posted on the website (collectively, the "user content").
- upload, post, send by email or otherwise, user content that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized promotional or advertising content, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitation of any kind;
- infringes upon a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right (exclusive) or rights for the protection of the privacy of third parties;
- is illegal, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, criminal mischief, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or constitutes harassment, a violation of another's privacy, or is discriminatory in terms of race, ethnicity or otherwise;
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, computer worm, Trojan horse, logic bomb, cancelbot, any other harmful component or any other file, program or computer code designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functions of a software program, computer hardware or piece of telecommunication equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store a piece of information (including information enabling the identification of an individual) concerning other users of the website, including email addresses, without the express consent of the other users;
- mislead others, create a false identity with regard to the sender or the origin of the message, falsify a header or otherwise tamper with an identifier in order to conceal the origin of content transmitted via the website;
- steal the identity of another or of an entity, including, without limitation, that of an employee of L'ANGÉLAINE, the leader of a discussion group, a guide or a host, or make a false declaration regarding your association with an individual or an entity or otherwise misrepresent such association;
- attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the website, another computer system or networks linked to the website, through the extraction of passwords or otherwise;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers linked to the website or breach the regulations, policies or procedures of these networks;
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to an individual or entity, any user directory of a website or other information regarding the users or use of a site, in full or in part, other than in the context of your use of the website.
The following provisions are collectively known as the "code of conduct".
You assume full responsibility for all of the user content that you upload, publish, post, or for which you provide a link (hereinafter "post") on the website or via the website. You must not publish user content on the website that you have not created or that you are not authorized to post.
By sending user content to the website, you grant L'ANGÉLAINE non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable global rights and authorization to use, reproduce, modify, amend, publish and translate user content (in full or in part), use it to create derivative works, grant a licence relative to this content, display or post it in public (in full or in part) for any purpose whatsoever and (or) incorporate it into other works in any format, medium or technically currently known or developed in the future, without your prior authorization, and, furthermore, agree to waive any moral rights you have with regard to user content. In addition, by sending user content to L'ANGÉLAINE, you declare and warrant that you own and control all rights concerning the user content and that you have the right to assign the aforementioned rights to L'ANGÉLAINE. User content reflects the points of view and opinions of the individual or individuals sending it.
You recognize that L'ANGÉLAINE may establish general practices and restrictions concerning the use of the website, including, without limitation, establishing the maximum number of days that emails, posted messages or other user content remain posted on the website. You accept that L'ANGÉLAINE assumes no responsibility or liability with regard to the deletion of messages, other communications or user content remaining on the website or sent via the website, or its failure to retain them. It is your sole responsibility, at your own expense, to make back-up copies of user content that you post or store on the website and replace it.
L'ANGÉLAINE endeavours to provide the public with reviews of its products that are of the highest quality and with as much integrity as possible. We encourage honest and respectful communication. Consequently, in addition to abiding by the code of conduct, by providing a product review, you agree to all of the following::
- You will not post a review for a product that you do not have or that you have not used;
- You will not post more than one review per product (except to provide new information);
- You will not use any insults, personal attacks or inflammatory language in your product review;
- You will not post a review of a product if you are an employee (or family member of an employee) of the manufacturer of the product or the product of a competitor.
You also understand and accept that L'ANGÉLAINE has no obligation to post the product reviews sent to it through its website, and that it may revise or delete them at its sole discretion.
On occasion, we choose to offer you and (or) sponsor, with third parties, contests, draws and games on the website. Each of these activities is governed by specific rules that are accessible from the pages of the website announcing the offer or when you register.
Our goal is to improve your experience and that of our visitors with regard to our website. Consequently, for your convenience, the website may provide links to other Internet sites that belong to and are operated by third parties; these sites are therefore not affiliated with our company. Please understand that the websites that have a link provided on our website are independent of L'ANGÉLAINE and the latter has no control over their content. Thus, L'ANGÉLAINE cannot be held liable, does not provide any guarantee and makes no representations with regard to the accuracy, timeliness and (or) exhaustive nature of the information contained in these websites.
The fact that we incorporate links to other sites into our website does not mean that we sponsor or endorse the trademarks, trade names, service marks, design, logos, symbols or any other items protected under copyright, nor that we are affiliated or associated with those displayed on these sites or accessible via these sites.
We will gladly read any comments that you send us regarding the external links we have on our website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we do our best to provide content and keep it updated on our website, errors and (or) omissions may occur.
Consequently, this site, including the content and the services it offers, are provided to you "as is", with no express or implied warranty. L'ANGÉLAINE makes no warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties and terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. L'ANGÉLAINE does not warrant that the functions on the Website will be error free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other potentially harmful elements.
In no case shall L'ANGÉLAINE be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may result from use of the website or its contents or services or the inability to use them, or linked thereto, even if L'ANGÉLAINE has been advised of the possibility of these damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or indirect damages, so the above limitations or disclaimer may not apply to you.
By using this website you undertake to fully indemnify and hold harmless L'ANGÉLAINE, the members of its group, their members, their board members, employees, executives and licensors from and against all losses, costs, damages, claims, fines, penalties, charges and debts (including reasonable attorney fees and accounting expenses) resulting from:
- any content (including user content) that you (or any person using your password or user name) submits, posts, sends, or makes available to visitors on the website;
- your failure to abide by a law or respect the rights of a third party.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
L'ANGÉLAINE respects your right to protection of the confidentiality of your personal information. Please refer to our confidentiality policy for more information regarding the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise handle your personal information.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATION
Marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the website are trademarks or trade dress of L'ANGÉLAINE. All other trademarks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress must not be used in any way or for any purposes whatsoever without the express written consent of L'ANGÉLAINE.
Last update: september 2016